Types of lockboxes
Alliance offers four types of lockboxes designed to compliment different processing needs:
The name defines the service – Wholetail combines the characteristics of retail and wholesale lockbox payments. Wholetail lockbox offers your customers a solution to accelerate accounts receivable processing and information delivery for both business-to-business and consumer-to-business payments. Wholetail accounts may include checks with a combination of invoices or coupons and/or checks only. Basically, processing follows the guidelines of the payment type received.
Alliance Payment Solutions Inc. is a dedicated lockbox service and document imaging company providing specialized, state-of-the-art technology, advanced programs, and unprecedented services to meet the needs of the payment processing industry. Our commitment and innovative systems enhance your customer relationships, grow revenue, lower operating costs, improve workflow, and increase efficiencies. Our boutique approach as a lockbox provider affords Alliance the capability of serving high-volume customers while remaining small enough to cater to individual client requests.
To meet the increasing demands for competitive products in the world of remittance processing, Alliance Payment Solutions has created a range of services to satisfy marketplace objectives. Our lockbox services are coupled with the expertise, high-tech systems and advanced technology to meet industry expectations.
Lockbox is a service facilitating the process of customers’ payments sent through the mail to a specific PO Box, retrieved, and processed on their behalf. Alliance captures images of checks and documents, deposit customers’ funds, create image cash letters for electronic clearing and report detailed payment information online.
- Customers send a remittance payment to a specific PO Box
- A scheduled courier collects the mail and delivers it to a secure location
- Mail is sorted, opened, and batched accordingly
- Payments are processed based on the client’s exact specifications
- Remittance data is captured electronically and images are available for review
- Payments are deposited at the requested financial institution
- A daily file of all remittance payments is uploaded into your AR (accounts receivable) system for posting
- Any unprocessed work, if requested, is sent back to you for further handling and processing